Pumpkin-Chocolate Bundt Cake
Pumpkin-chocolate bundt cake is a great dessert for all pumpkin lovers.
1. Prepare all of your ingredients.
2. Add granulated sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and maple syrup into a mixing bowl.
3. Use an electric mixer to mix everything.
4. Add additional ingredients: eggs, dairy-free milk, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice.
5. Mix everything together with an electric mixer.
6. Add now the dry ingredients: flour and chocolate chips.
7. Mix everything using a spatula.
8. Pour the mixture into a baking mold.
9. Preheat the oven to 350F and bake the pumpkin-chocolate bread for 50-55 minutes.
10. After you finish baking, remove the bread from the mold and let it cool.
11. You can decorate the pumpkin-chocolate bread with icing and sprinkle with pumpkin spice or you can keep it simple.
12. Serve the pumpkin-chocolate bread.
Pumpkin-chocolate bundt cake
- 2 cups Bob's Red Mill gluten free flour
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dairy-free butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp dairy-free milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2-1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 package icing for decoration if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine granulated sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and maple syrup and mix with an electric mixer.
- Add additional ingredients such as eggs, dairy-free milk, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and mix with an electric mixer.
- Add the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, and chocolate chips.
- Mix together with a spatula.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking mold.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes. Let bread cool and then decorate with icing or keep it simple without icing.